The conference aims at to bring together Students and Researchers from various academic institutions and industries to solve practical problems in Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE). It is a platform for students and young researchers to network with NDE professionals in academia and industry.
The area includes,
- Ultrasonic, X-ray, radiography, eddy current.
- Component inspection
- Materials characterisation
- Signal and image processing
- Production integrated NDT&E
- NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Simulation and Modelling in NDE
- Infrared Thermography
- Acoustic Emission
- Computed Tomography
- Laser-based NDE
- NDE Instrumentation, etc.
The conference is organized by Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli along with Indian Society for Non-destructive Testing (ISNT).